We have an exciting agenda lined up for our October 26th program, “Success Through Powerful Partnerships”!
The day will start at 7:30am with the Contractors’ Showcase. This is a great opportunity for networking with our affiliate members and gaining an understanding of their capabilities to help you successfully deliver your next project.
The morning program will highlight various examples of partnerships from around the region.
- Partnership in Safety – BP’s Contractor Safety Council: Thomas D’Angelo of BP and Frank Capristo of Matrix Service
- Design-Build Partnerships: Linneth Riley-Hall of Sound Transit
- UW’s Center for Education & Research in Construction (CERC): Dr Carrie Sturts Dossick of University of Washington
- ST3 Proposal & Partnerships: Karen Kitsis of SoundTransit
- Partnering with NWCCC in 2017: Travis Millhollin of NWCCC
Our keynote address over lunch will be “The Sadara Program – The Power of Alignment” by Joseph Brewer, VP at Dow Chemical; Sadara Program – Chief Implementation Officer. The Sadara Program is the world’s largest petrochemical project, a recently completed joint venture between Dow and Saudi Aramco.
In the afternoon, we will hold an hour-long panel discussion about the keys to a powerful partnership. Panelists include:
- Public Owner – Linneth Riley-Hall, Design & Construction Contracts Manager at SoundTransit
- Public Contractor – Mark Howell, Senior VP at Skanska USA Building
- Private Owner – James Tangaro, Refinery Manager at Tesoro Anacortes Refinery
- Private Contractor – Frank Capristo, General Manager of Turnaround and Plant Services at Matrix Services
- Commercial Owner – Greg Abell, Manager of Renton Site Services Engineering at Boeing
- Commercial Contractor – Brian Aske, Senior Project Manager at LeaseCrutcherLewis
- Joint Venture/Partnership – Joseph Brewer, VP at Dow Chemical; Sadara Program – Chief Implementation Officer
We will conclude the day with the awarding of our 2016 NWCCC Distinguished Project Awards. Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from the award winners and celebrate the best in project execution from around our region in 2016!
Registration is now SOLD OUT! We look forward to seeing you at another NWCCC event in early 2017; information on dates and programs for 2017 will be released in early November.