Next Event - 2.11.21
“Economic and Legislative Outlook for Construction
Gain outlooks on both the state and national level as to how recent elections and issues will shape the economy and thus the construction business in 2021 and beyond.
Feb 11th: Economic and Legislative Outlook for Construction, Online via Zoom
Mar 24th: Take Your Kid to Work Day: Stoking Interest in the Construction Field, Online via Zoom
Apr 20th: You’re On Shaky Ground – Seismic Standards and Retrofits, Online via Zoom
The Northwest Construction Consumer Council (NWCCC) is a forum for Public and Private Owners with Capital Construction programs to learn best practices in project delivery. Council members meet together with their design and construction service providers along with national industry experts for up-to-date information on project delivery innovations.
NWCCC 2021 Premier Sponsors
Benefits of Membership
Are you interested in becoming a member and participating in our informative monthly meetings? Here are a few key benefits of membership with The Northwest Construction Consumer Council.
- Leading-edge research
- Information on best practices
- Unique case studies
- Exclusive project tours
- Economic and legislative updates
- Regional and national networking
- Award opportunities
- Invitations to monthly forums
- Discounts on annual conference
2021 Memberships Now Available!
Memberships in NWCCC are available for 2020!
Membership price is unchanged from last year but more is offered at three levels:
- Level 3: $5,200, unlimited attendance to monthly webinars and in-person programs
- Level 2: $2,950, 25 webinar registrations and 16 attendances to monthly in-person programs
- Level 1: $1,950, 12 webinar registrations and 8 attendances to monthly in-person programs
All members receive discounts to the Annual Conference on November 9th and other opportunities through the year.
Use this link to purchase your membership today!