Next Event - Oct 19th
Applying New Technology to Your Project (Lynnwood Convention Center)
In addition to networking time with your fellow construction professionals, we will be joined by several speakers discussing the latest in aerial drone capabilities, robotic inspection applications, and low-embodied carbon building materials.
Oct 19th: Applying New Technology to Your Project, Lynnwood Convention Center
Nov 15th: 2022 NWCCC Distinguished Project Award Presentations, Lynnwood Convention Center
Dec 8th: Virtual Project Tours, Zoom Webinar
The Northwest Construction Consumer Council (NWCCC) is a forum for Public and Private Owners with Capital Construction programs to learn best practices in project delivery. Council members meet together with their design and construction service providers along with national industry experts for up-to-date information on project delivery innovations.
NWCCC 2022 Premier Sponsors
Benefits of Membership
Are you interested in becoming a member and participating in our informative monthly meetings? Here are a few key benefits of membership with The Northwest Construction Consumer Council.
- Leading-edge research
- Information on best practices
- Unique case studies
- Exclusive project tours
- Economic and legislative updates
- Regional and national networking
- Award opportunities
- Invitations to monthly forums
- Discounts on annual conference
2022 Memberships Now Available!
Memberships in NWCCC are available for 2022!
Membership price is unchanged from last year but more is offered at three levels:
- Level 3: $5,200, unlimited attendance to monthly webinars and in-person programs
- Level 2: $2,950, 25 webinar registrations and 16 attendances to monthly in-person programs
- Level 1: $1,950, 12 webinar registrations and 8 attendances to monthly in-person programs
All members receive discounts to the Annual Conference on November 15th and other opportunities through the year.
Use this link to purchase your membership today!