Next Event - May 17th
Alternative Delivery Methods and Contracting Strategies (Online on Zoom)
Join us for this informative program from two long-time leaders of alternative delivery methods to better understand how your organization might consider project delivery in the future.
May 17th: Alternative Delivery Methods and Contracting Strategies, Online via Zoom
Jun 16th: Safety: Are We Better or Worse?, Lynnwood Convention Center
Sep 13th: New Entrants into our Workforce, Lynnwood Convention Center
The Northwest Construction Consumer Council (NWCCC) is a forum for Public and Private Owners with Capital Construction programs to learn best practices in project delivery. Council members meet together with their design and construction service providers along with national industry experts for up-to-date information on project delivery innovations.
NWCCC 2022 Premier Sponsors
Benefits of Membership
Are you interested in becoming a member and participating in our informative monthly meetings? Here are a few key benefits of membership with The Northwest Construction Consumer Council.
- Leading-edge research
- Information on best practices
- Unique case studies
- Exclusive project tours
- Economic and legislative updates
- Regional and national networking
- Award opportunities
- Invitations to monthly forums
- Discounts on annual conference
2022 Memberships Now Available!
Memberships in NWCCC are available for 2022!
Membership price is unchanged from last year but more is offered at three levels:
- Level 3: $5,200, unlimited attendance to monthly webinars and in-person programs
- Level 2: $2,950, 25 webinar registrations and 16 attendances to monthly in-person programs
- Level 1: $1,950, 12 webinar registrations and 8 attendances to monthly in-person programs
All members receive discounts to the Annual Conference on November 15th and other opportunities through the year.
Use this link to purchase your membership today!