Note: If you are a member and haven’t signed on to your account already, please sign on by clicking here first, and then return to this page.
Date: Wednesday January 27, 2016, 7:30 Check-In, 8:30 Program Start
End: Noon + Lunch
Registration Closing Date: Tuesday January 26, 2016
Location: Cascade Bicycle Club, 7787 62nd Avenue NE, Seattle, WA, 98115
Construction management students from UW, CWU, OSU and WSU will be bidding a project at the Cascade Bicycle Club done by Hoffman Construction. Come see the rising stars of the construction industry present their ideas and insights on a real construction project. As usual, the program includes continental breakfast and box lunch.
- 7:30 Check-in
- 8:30 Program begins – Oral presentations by four schools
- 10:30 Judges’ feedback to students
- 11:30 Presentation by Hoffman about the project
- 12:15 Lunch
General Admission Ticket: $99
General Admission Ticket for NWCCC Members: Free
- The quantity of free tickets varies based on membership level.
- Please enter the contact information for each attendee at checkout.
- Each member will receive a name tag.